TOKIMEKI SADO NIIGATA PASS【Recommended!】
Tokimeki Sado-Niigata Pass is an economical transportation pass which combines a round-trip car ferry ticket and unlimited bus rides in Sado and Niigata! It costs only 5,100 yen for adult!
【Price】 Adult – 5,100 yen Child (6-11 years old) – 2,550 yen
【Period of use】 1 November 2016 – 2 April 2017 (Sales period: 1 Nov to 31 Mar)
Definitely worth it to buy this pass if you’re coming to Sado for a short trip as the round-trip car ferry ticket between Niigata and Sado alone costs 4,500 yen!!
Car Ferry Ticket: 4,500 yen Sado 3-day Bus Pass: 3,500 yen Round-trip bus between station and ferry terminal: 420 yen Niigata City 1-day Loop Bus: 500 yen Total: 8,920 yen
You save 3,820 yen!!
【What is included in the pass?】 – Round-trip car ferry ticket between Sado and Niigata (2nd class) – Round-trip bus ticket between Niigata Station and Sado Kisen Niigata Ferry Terminal – 1-day unlimited bus ride on Niigata City Loop Bus – 3-days unlimited bus ride on Sado Fixed Route Bus (with discount benefits on selected shops and facilities) – Present this pass when renting the battery-assisted bicycle to use it for free for the first 2 hours (200yen every hour thereafter)
【Period of validity】 3 successive days after first use
【Where to buy the pass?】 You will only be able to buy the pass in Niigata City at the following Information Centers:
1) 【Niigata Kotsu Ekimae Information Center at Niigata Station Bandai Exit】 Operating Hours: 7:20 – 19:00
2) 【Niigata Kotsu Bus Center Information Desk】 Operating Hours: 7:00 – 19:30
3) 【Tourist Information Center at Sado Kisen Niigata Ferry Terminal】 Operating Hours: 7:00 – 18:00
【Things to note】 – If you use the Niigata Station ⇔ Sado Kisen bus please remove the relevant portion of the pass – You cannot board the Niigata sightseeing loop bus, car ferry, or Sado fixed route buses with the special pass as is, you must exchange it for proper tickets at the appropriate counters.
– In the event that you do not use all of the coupons on a portion of the pass you are entitled to a refund minus a 220 yen handling fee. – Passes cannot be reissued in the event that they are lost.
– If you have any questions please refer to the box to the right.