“Experience Ondeko (deity mask dance) on Sado Island.”
Experience Ondeko (deity mask dance), a quintessentially Sado traditional performing art which is performed during many of the island’s festivals so as to pray for a bountiful harvest, a great catch of fish as well as the well-being of families!
Date: 14th (Thursday) to 15th (Friday) June 2018
2 Day 1 Night
Date of Festival: 15th June 2018
Location: Hayoshi, Ryotsu No. of participants: 10 (First come first served basis)
Registration dateline: 8th (Friday) June 2018
Participation fee: Adult (20 years old and above) 27,000JPY
* Please note that the following is self-borne and excluded from the
- Transportation costs to arrive at Ryotsu Port
- Accommodation on Sado Island (Please arrange for this on your own)
* Part of the participation fee will go towards the preservation of the
Inquiries: Sado Tourism Association
Mr. Sato Tatsuya
- Amur daylily (Tobishima kanzo) blooming forecast * As of May 21st
- Start “Kinzan Gururin”, a circular bus in Aikawa area
- Osado Skyline and Donden Line have opened.
- “Sado City Free WiFi” is now available!
- Article and photos about Sado Island on GaijinPot
- French artist “Charles Munka” on Sado
- There is an article on Sado posted on japan-guide.com
- SADO – NIIGATA PASS is on sale now!
- “Taraibune ride” on Sado are selected by Travel Hightlight 2016 of Japan guide!!
- 【外国人向けメディア掲載情報】See this special feature about Sado published by japan-guide.com!