Tenryo no Sato
An excellent sake "Tenryohai" brewed in the best environment
Tenryohai Sake Brewery has consistently maintained a high quality of sake making. Sake rice "Koshitanrei" goes well with the underground water at Mt Kinpoku, the tallest mountain in Sado. The water produces aromatic, smooth and refreshing sake. Brewery tours are available with a guide within the sake brewing factory, where the precision and skills of brewers and cutting-edge technologies are mixed. A variety of "Tenryohai" brand sake can be purchased at the shop at Tenryo no Sato.
- Gift Shops
- Sake Breweries
- 458 Kamo Utashiro, Sado, Niigata 952-0028
- Telephone Number
- Official site
- Web URL
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 9:00 - 17:00
- April - December: Open 7 days a week / January - March: Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays
- Not required （Reservation is required for groups of more than 10 persons.）
- Facilities and Service
- Free brewery tour, free sake tasting, etc.
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 7 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Sakai（Honsen (Main Line)、Yokojuku Line） Approx. 0 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Cars：30, Buses：5
Points of interest near Tenryo no Sato
- Outdoor Activities
Staff members at S・World have a slogan: Diving in Sado is the oasis of our heart. S・World is a very cosy dive ...
- Waterfalls, Ponds and the Lake
Lake Kamo, with approximately 17km of circumferences, is the largest one in Niigata Prefecture. Originally, the ...
- Noh Stages
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Nagae Atsukushihiko Shrine Noh Stage
The shrine's tutelary forest is located in the middle of a vast rice field to the south of Nagae River, and its ...