Toki Forest Park
A tourist attraction where you can encounter toki, the Japanese crested ibises
Toki Forest Park has toki-theamed facilities. Toki Materials Exhibition Hall showcases a collection of resources on the themes of preservation, breeding, and reintroduction into the wild. Toki Exchange Plaza is a popular spot where you can see toki up close. You can take a pleasant stroll around the park where you will ffind a monument to commemorate Japan's last wild toki named Kin. Don't miss out on the popular soft ice cream made with Sado-grown green edamame beans.
- Toki (Japanese crested ibises)
- 383-2 Niibo Nagaune, Sado, Niigata 952-0101
- Telephone Number
- Official site
- Web URL
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 8:30 - 17:00
- March - November: open seven days a week / December - February: closed on Mondays (if Monday is a public holiday, it will be open but closed the following day.),New Year holidays
- Adult: 400JPY / Child: 100JPY
- Facilities and Service
- Toki Exchange Plaza, Toki Materials Exhibition Hall, observation gallery, souvenir shop, etc.
- General Accessibility
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 15 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Toki no Mori Koen (Toki Forest Park)（Minamisen (South Line)） Approx. 0 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Cars：67, Buses：5
Points of interest near Toki Forest Park
Rice Paddy Art
Rice Paddy Art was started in 2017 to mark the 10-year anniversary of the Toki to Kurasu Sato (living in harmony...
- Noh Stages
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Ushio Shrine is familiar to locals, which is called "Katagami no Tenno-san," (Gozutenno in Katagami). The recons...
- Noh Stages
The Honma Family’s Noh Stage
Holding status as the centre of Noh in Sado is the Honma family, present-day grand master and the 18th head of S...