Sea Town Shopping Street
This is the place to come if you want souvenirs from Sado!
Sea Town Shopping Street is attached to Sado Kisen's Ryotsu Ferry Terminal. Souvenir shops, including Sado Kisen Shoji (0259-27-5673), Ebisu Shoji (0259-27-5007), and Nakamise Kanko (0259-23-3335), are lined up on either side of the street. They offer an extensive variety of Sado souvenirs, such as local sake, seafood, famous confectioneries, crafts, and so on. Yellowtail Curry is served only at Sea Town Shopping Street and enjoys great popularity.
- Gift Shops
- 353-1 Ryotsu Minato, Sado, Niigata 952-0014
- Payment Methods
- Cards accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- Open 8:00 to 19:30 (8:00 to 17:00 in winter)
- Open 7 days a week
- Facilities and Service
- Exhibition space, etc.
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 0
- Nearest bus stop
- Ryoutsukou Sado Kisen（Honsen (Main Line)、Minamisen (South Line)、Higashikaigansen Line、Uchikaifusen Line、Yokojuku Line） Approx. 0 minutes on foot from bus stop
- An automated parking lot is available.
Points of interest near Sea Town Shopping Street
- Heritage and Relics
Murasame no Matsu (rain-showered pine)
Within the grounds of Sado Japan Coast Guard Station, a Japanese black pine tree with beautifully shaped branche...
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Hachiman Wakamiya Shrine
Called "Wakamiya-san", Hachiman Wakamiya Shrine is familiar to locals in the Ryotsu Minato area. Every year on t...
- Gift Shops
- Food Experiences
Umaimon-ya (farm shop)
Umaimon-ya's retail focuses on locally produced foodstuffs, prepared foods, and processed foods. Here, local pro...