Sakurayama Country Club
Enjoy golf on an authentic short course surrounded by nature's power!
Sakurayama Country Club provides a lush, tree-lined course set on flat ground. You can enjoy golf with a great view of mountain cherry-blossoms in spring, golden-rayed lilies in summer, and red and yellow leaves in autumn. This is a mini-golf course, but shots demand precision. A half starter set of rental clubs are available for free to visitors who do not have their own.
- Outdoor Activities
- 537 Aza Mashigeno, Tateno, Sado, Niigata 952-0026
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 8:30 - 17:00
- Open seven days a week (occasionally closed when noted in winter, and depending on the level of snowfall)
- Hands-on Experience Prices
- Visitors: 3,000JPY on weekdays, 4,000JPY on Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays (not including tax)
Children: 1,500JPY (not including tax)
- Not required
- Facilities and Service
- Club house, changing room, dining room, etc.
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 15 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Sansegawa（Honsen (Main Line)） Approx. 20 minutes on foot from bus stop