Exchange Centre Hakuundai
An oasis on Osado Skyline
Hakuundai is a lodge-style building standing at about 850 metres above sea level. The viewing terrace offers a stunning panoramic view across Sado, including Ryotsu Bay, Kuninaka Plain and Ogi Peninsula. At the souvenir shop inside the building, you will find Sado specialties, such as "Okesa persimmon butter", "fig jam", and "wild grape wine". Curry over rice with the Island's black Berkshire pork, and soft ice cream made from fresh cream are special menu items at the light meal corner. Hakuundai is closed for winter as Osado Skyline will be closed due to snow.
- Gift Shops
- 3534-158 Otsu Nakaoku, Sado, Niigata 952-1211
- Telephone Number
- Official site
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 10:00 - 16:30
- Mid-November - mid-April (plus when Osado Skyline is closed for winter)
- Facilities and Service
- Souvenir shop, observation deck, light meal corner, etc.
- Not Available
- General Accessibility
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 50 by car
- Cars：25, Buses：6
Points of interest near Exchange Centre Hakuundai
Osado Skyline is approximately 30km-long route for a scenic drive between Kanai and Aikawa. The highest point is...
- Waterfalls, Ponds and the Lake
Take a stroll (about 600 metres) along a trail starting at a signboard on the street around Odaira Highland on O...
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
- Noh Stages
An’yoji Haguro Shrine
An'yoji's Haguro Shrine is said to be a shrine to where the god divided from Haguro Shrine, in Yamagata Prefectu...