Sado Sea Kayak Club
Discover the charm of Sado through sea kayaking!
The Sado Sea Kayak Club offers various sea kayaking experience courses, a popular activity for eco tours. An experienced guide, who has been working to promote sea kayaking in Japan, provides personal coaching. After just 20-minutes of instructions, geared specifically to each participant's level, even a beginner can develop sufficient skills to go kayaking alone. A variety of packages include additional optional activities such as fishing and snorkeling. Enjoy the sea of Sado to the fullest.
- Outdoor Activities
- 321-12 Aikawa Kabuse, Sado, Niigata 952-1583
- Telephone Number
- Official site
- Web URL
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Assistance in Foreign Languages ：
- Opening Times
- 8:00 - 18:00
- From November to March
- Hands-on Experience Prices
- Sea kayaking experience tour and short course for beginners: 5,500JPY Snorkelling and fishing available for an additional 7,000JPY
- Required （By the day before your arrival）
- Facilities and Service
- Changing room, shower (use of hot shower is 200JPY), etc.
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 50 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Kasugasaki（Nanaura Kaigansen Line） Approx. 3 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Tour meeting place = Club House
Points of interest near Sado Sea Kayak Club
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
- Noh Stages
Kasuga Shrine was established in 1605, in the Aikawa Kasugazaki area, by Nagayasu Okubo, a former Noh actor and ...
- Gold and Silver Mines
- Museums, Art Galleries and Resource Centres
Sado Gold and Silver Mine Information Center Kirarium Sado
A gateway to the mine, Information Center Kirarium Sado serves as a base for exploring the site. The center will...
- Government-run Facilities
Sashu Oyarikan (Aikawa Tourist Exchange Center)
The perfect base for a walking tour, Sashu Oyarikan was established after repairing a historical accommodation n...