Sado Resort Hotel Azuma
Situated at the top of a hill, with a panoramic view, in a quasi-national park, we are known as: "The inn closest to the setting sun."
Azuma Yubae-tei Kaiyo-tei was established as "Azuma", a Japanese cuisine restaurant, in Haneda, Aikawa, in 1925. Located at the western-most point in the northern Sado mountains, Azuma Yubae-tei Kaiyo-tei has been valued as the place "closest to the setting sun". Guest rooms and a large bathroom overlooking Nanaura Coast have a spectacular view of the setting sun. A large, 23,500㎡ lawn garden features a stone tablet carved with a haiku poem written by the famous poet, Seishi Yamaguchi, during his stay here, and an old burial ground. A stroll along the promenade leads to the seashore. Popular for its private outdoor bath and rooms with individual outdoor baths, Azuma Yubae-tei Kaiyo-tei is a long-established hotel with specialty dishes, standing on the heights of a quasi-national park.
- Hot Spring
- Outdoor bath
- Ryokan (Japanese-style Inn)
- 548-1 Aikawa Oura, Sado, Niigata 952-1646
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Cards accepted:
- VISAMASTERDiners ClubAMEXJCBUnionPay（銀聯）
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Assistance in Foreign Languages ：
- Price per night （Tax excluded）
- Half Board Package ：12000yen ～ ※Bath tax not included
- Number of rooms
- Japanese-style room ：20
- Business Period
- Open all year
- Book Online
- Facilities and Service
- Banquet rooms, large bathroom, outdoor bath, private outdoor bath, hot spring, souvenir shop, lounge, entertainment shows in the lobby, bar, meeting room, laundry, etc.
Toothbrush Shampoo Hair conditioner Bath towel Face towel Body soap Shaving razor Yukata (cotton kimono) Hairdryer
- Transfer Service
- Available（Available from Aikawa. Please contact in advance.）
- Hot Spring
- Hot SpringOutdoor bathPrivate bath
- Maximum Capacity
- Large bathrooms, men: 50, women: 50 / Open-air baths, men: 20, women: 20 / Reserved open-air baths: 4 persons
- Health Benefits
- Considered beneficial for conditions such as neuralgia, muscle pain, stiff shoulders, sensitivity to cold, autonomic dysfunction, fatigue recovery, etc.
- Use of bathing facilities only
- Bath fees
- Hot Spring quality
- Simple hot spring (hot spring with a hypotonic low alkaline level)
- Hot Spring temperature
- Available（Free hotel-wide and in-room WiFi internet access *Wired internet access also available in conference rooms, etc.）
- Disabled Access
- Not Available
- Satellite TV
- En-suite bathroom
- Available（All rooms have an ensuite restroom featuring an electric toilet seat with a French-bidet style, water-spray feature.）
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 50 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Ooura Nishi（Nanaura Kaigansen Line） Approx. 0 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Car：60, Bus：5
Points of interest near Sado Resort Hotel Azuma
- Outdoor Activities
Sado Sea Kayak Club
The Sado Sea Kayak Club offers various sea kayaking experience courses, a popular activity for eco tours. An ex...
- Noh Stages
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Kasuga Shrine was established in 1605, in the Aikawa Kasugazaki area, by Nagayasu Okubo, a former Noh actor and ...
- Strange Rocks and Bizarre Stones
Meotoiwa is two gigantic rocks considered to originate from a Japan's creation myth in an ancient book "Kojiki (...