A hotel with long-standing traditions and a distinctive character: Hotel Mancho
A long-established hotel located at the seaside in Aikawa, Hotel Mancho touches the heart of travellers.
Claiming the wealthiest farmer in Sado as an ancestor, Hotel Mancho was established in 1950. It stands at the seashore in Aikawa, facing the setting sun and the fires lit on boats to lure fish at night. Dishes are prepared from rustic seafood and the riches of the soil by chefs with delicate techniques. The in-house art gallery displays many exhibits, including Buddha statues that have been collected over generations, and the writings of three people with "shu" in their name (Katsu Kaishu, Tesshu Yamaoka and Deishu Takahashi), who are famous for their superb handwriting and lived at the end of the Edo Period (19th century). Hotel Mancho is situated close to Sado Kinzan Gold Mine and Kasugazaki, and offers opportunities for a variety of activities.
- Outdoor bath
- Ryokan (Japanese-style Inn)
- Hot Spring
- 58 Aikawa Oritomachi, Sado, Niigata 952-1575
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Cards accepted:
- VISAMASTERDiners ClubAMEXJCB
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Price per night （Tax excluded）
- Half Board Package ：10000yen ～ Bed and Breakfast ：7,500yen ～ Simple Package without Meals ：6,500yen ～
- Number of rooms
- Japanese-style room ：69 Mixed-style room with Japanese and Western elements: 3 (2 barrier-free rooms.)
- Business Period
- Open all year
- Book Online
- Facilities and Service
- Banquet rooms, large bathrooms, outdoor baths, hot spring, bar, lounge, convention hall, souvenir shop, art gallery, laundry, etc.
Toothbrush Shampoo Hair conditioner Bath towel Face towel Body soap Shaving razor Yukata (cotton kimono) Hairdryer
- Transfer Service
- Not Available
- Hot Spring
- Hot SpringOutdoor bath
- Maximum Capacity
- Large, public bathrooms for men and women, each with a maximum capacity of 40 people. Outdoor baths for men and women, each with a maximum capacity of 10 people.
- Health Benefits
- Considered to be beneficial for neuralgia, muscular pain, joint pain, stiff shoulders, motor paralysis, chronic entheropathy, sensitivity to cold, bruises, sprains, etc.
- Hot Spring quality
- Simple hot spring (hot spring with a hypotonic low alkaline level)
- Hot Spring temperature
- Available（Free hotel-wide and in-room WiFi internet access）
- Disabled Access
- Available（Some rooms are equipped with wheelchair user-friendly restrooms.）
- Satellite TV
- En-suite bathroom
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 45 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Aikawa Orito（Honsen (Main Line)、Nanaura Kaigansen Line、Kaifu Line） Approx. 0 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Car：50, Bus：10
Points of interest near A hotel with long-standing traditions and a distinctive character: Hotel Mancho
- Gold and Silver Mines
- Museums, Art Galleries and Resource Centres
Sado Gold and Silver Mine Information Center Kirarium Sado
A gateway to the mine, Information Center Kirarium Sado serves as a base for exploring the site. The center will...
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
- Noh Stages
Kasuga Shrine was established in 1605, in the Aikawa Kasugazaki area, by Nagayasu Okubo, a former Noh actor and ...
- Government-run Facilities
Sashu Oyarikan (Aikawa Tourist Exchange Center)
The perfect base for a walking tour, Sashu Oyarikan was established after repairing a historical accommodation n...