Hotel Familio Sado Aikawa
A hotel looking down the sea from the hill-top in Aikawa
A view over the Sea of Japan can be enjoyed from each room. All rooms are spacious, set in the European style with a bath and a separate toilet. The "Island Meal," made with locally produced food is served at the restaurant. Large bathrooms with hot spring water, as well as our barbecue facilities, are popular among our guests. Our original Japanese sake, "Sado Sen'nen no Sugi (1,000-year-old cedar)," also adds colour to your stay in Sado.
- Hot Spring
- 1267-1 Ogawa, Sado, Niigata 952-2136
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Cards accepted:
- VISAMASTERDiners ClubAMEXJCB
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Price per night （Tax included）
- Half Board Package ：10400yen ～ Bed and Breakfast ：7,900yen ～ Simple Package without Meals ：6,800yen ～
- 119 （including extra beds）
- Number of rooms
- Western-style room with bed ：30
- Business Period
- Open Apr. 1st - Nov. 29th (※Subject to change)
- Closed from Dec. 1st to Mar. 31st (※Subject to change)
- Book Online
- Facilities and Service
- Large bathrooms, hot spring, meeting rooms, multi-purpose hall (banquet room), barbecue house, tennis courts, etc.
Toothbrush Shampoo Hair conditioner Bath towel Face towel Body soap Shaving razor Yukata (cotton kimono) Hairdryer Cotton swabs Shower cap
- Transfer Service
- Available（Available from Aikawa. Transfer service from Ryotsu requires booking 3 days before arrival.）
- Hot Spring
- Hot SpringOther ：Aikawa Onsen (hot spring)
- Maximum Capacity
- Large, public bathrooms for both men and women, each with a maximum capacity of 10 people.
- Health Benefits
- Considered to be beneficial for neuralgia, muscular pain, joint pain, stiff shoulders, chronic entheropathy, sensitivity to cold, bruises, sprains, recovery from fatigue, etc.
- Hot Spring quality
- Simple hot spring (hot spring with a hypotonic low alkaline level)
- Hot Spring temperature
- Available（Free Wi-Fi internet access）
- General Accessibility
- Available（1 accessible room (on the ground floor)）
- Satellite TV
- Not Available
- En-suite bathroom
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 60 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Familio Sado Aikawa（Kaifu Line） Approx. 5 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Cars：30, Buses：2
- Recognized as a SADOMESHIRAN [a shop or restaurant dedicated to utilizing Sado-grown products]
Points of interest near Hotel Familio Sado Aikawa
Sunflower Field in Ogawa
The sunflower field in Ogawa is en route to Senkakuwan Bay from the Aikawa town center, along Sado's Ring Road (...
- Heritage and Relics
The Grave of Ichizaemon Shizume
Ichizaemon Shizume is a samurai warrior of Momoyama Period to early Edo Period (1564 - 1627). He played an activ...
- Strange Rocks and Bizarre Stones
Benkei no Hasamiiwa
Benkei no Hasamiiwa is a peculiar sight located on seashore in Shimoaikawa, along Prefectural Route 45. A wedge-...