A historic hotel with a view over Mano Bay and the Sado Mountain Range
An elegant, seven-story building comes into sight through a pine forest. Yahatakan is a renowned hotel that has welcomed numerous prominent figures and celebrities, such as government officials and members of the Imperial Household, including Emperor Showa. It is located in the central part of Sado and provides an ideal base, for both sightseeing and business. Yahatakan has something for everyone: spacious guest rooms, meals centering around fresh seafood, and flowing, soft-textured Yahata Onsen hot spring waters direct from the source, among others.
- Hot Spring
- Outdoor bath
- Ryokan (Japanese-style Inn)
- 2043 Yahata, Sado, Niigata 952-1311
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Cards accepted:
- VISAMASTERDiners ClubAMEXJCBUnionPay（銀聯）
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Assistance in Foreign Languages ：
- ・English・Chinese(simplified)・Chinese(traditional)・Korean パンフレット対応
- Price per night （Tax excluded）
- Half Board Package ：11000yen ～ Bed and Breakfast ：8,800yen ～ Bed only (without meals) reservations not accepted
- Number of rooms
- Japanese-style room ：82 2 special rooms / 1 VIP room
- Business Period
- Open all year
- Book Online
- Facilities and Service
- Banquet rooms, large bathrooms, outdoor baths, hot spring, coffee lounge, sky lounge, bar, theatre hall, souvenir shop, etc.
Toothbrush Shampoo Hair conditioner Bath towel Face towel Body soap Soap bar Shaving razor Yukata (cotton kimono) Hairdryer
- Transfer Service
- Not Available
- Hot Spring
- Hot SpringOutdoor bathUse of bathing facilities only
- Maximum Capacity
- Large bathrooms for men and women, each with a maximum capacity of 40 people. Outdoor baths with a maximum capacity of 10 people for men and 15 people for women.
- Health Benefits
- Considered to be beneficial for rheumatic disease, movement disorders, wounds, physically weak children, chronic eczema, keratosis, chronic inflammatory gynological diseases, etc.
- Use of bathing facilities only
- 10:00-15:00, 18:30-21:00
（Bathrooms are open in the evening depending on the season.）
- Bath fees
- Adults: 750JPY / Children: 370JPY
- Hot Spring quality
- Sodium chloride spring
- Hot Spring temperature
- Available（Free Wi-Fi internet access）
- Disabled Access
- Not Available
- Satellite TV
- En-suite bathroom
- Available（All 49 guestrooms in the Main Building have ensuite facilities, while the 33 rooms in the Old Building are with toilet only.）
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 30 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Yahata Onsenmae（Minamisen (South Line)） Approx. 1 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Car：100, Bus：10
Points of interest near Hotel Yahatakan
- Museums, Art Galleries and Resource Centres
Sado Museum is a collection of must-sees including drawings by Bakusen Tsuchida, a Sado-native Japanese-style pa...
- Sake Breweries
This brewery was established around the time of the Meiji Restoration and a small number of its brewers continue...
- Gift Shops
Sado-no-Kakimochi Honpo produces and sells mochi and other confectioneries prepared only from Sado-produced ingr...