Sunken Hearth Inn Magoshiro
Why not de-stress with the relaxing atmosphere of a Japanese style hearth?
Magoshiro is a cottage-style lodge located within a designated important preservation area for traditional buildings and architecture. The building has wooden walls and a historical atmosphere, with the living room built using a traditional Japanese house style. You can relax and unwind as you drink and chat with your friends or family around the Japanese style hearth. The inn has three Japanese-style rooms and a cellar converted into a special room, which offers a unique atmosphere and is available for group use. Magoshiro only provides packages without meals, but delivery service is available from neighbourhood restaurants. The building is equipped with a self-catering kitchen.
- 435 Shukunegi, Sado, Niigata 952-0612
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Assistance in Foreign Languages ：
- Price per night （Tax included）
Staying only (no meal) package (hire whole property): 2 persons / 15,000JPY, 3 - 5 persons /5,000JPY, 6 - 10 persons /4,000JPY (The prices are per person. 50% discount for Junior High School students or under. Free of charge for preschool child)
*Please consult separately in case of a group of more than 11 persons.
- 9 （*Family and group guests are required to contact in advance.）
- Number of rooms
- 3 Japanese-style rooms （Whole-house rental）
- Business Period
- Open all year
- Book Online
- Facilities and Service
- Fully equipped with kitchen, washing machine, rice cooker, refrigerator, microwave oven, etc.
Shampoo Hair conditioner Bath towel Face towel Body soap Bathing powder
- Transfer Service
- Available（Please let us know in advance.）
- General Accessibility
- Not Available
- Satellite TV
- Not Available（Available upon request）
- Transport Access
- Ogi Port Approx 10 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Shukunegi（Shukunegi Line） Approx. 2 minutes on foot from bus stop
- （Parking available for 1 car (inside Important Preservation Area for Traditional Buildings and Architecture). Two or three cars can be parked nearby.）
- If you would like to visit Magoshiro to rest for a short time (not overnight), please let us know in advance.
Points of interest near Sunken Hearth Inn Magoshiro
- Heritage and Relics
Iwayasan Cave and Buddha Statues
There is a sacred cave in the middle of Mt Iwaya at the back of Shukunegi Village. Various Buddha statues are c...
Having been a port since the medieval times, Shukunegi went through the prosperous 17th century brought about by...
- Tub Boat Rides
- Strange Rocks and Bizarre Stones
Hangiri (washtub boats) in Shukunegi
Take a ride on a hangiri (washtub boat) and explore the world at sea level. The hangiri have been an essential f...