Ogi Onsen Hot Spring Ryokan Kamomeso
An inn offering hot spring baths with a continuous flow of hot spa waters, direct from the source, and dishes prepared with local fish
Kamomeso is situated in a lush, green area, where the chirpings of little birds delight your ears. Just one step in from the entrance, you will find a space like a modern art gallery. Kamomeso proudly provides hot spring baths with a continuous flow of hot spa waters, and dishes prepared with fresh seafood, landed at the local fishing port. Outdoor baths where you can enjoy the starry night sky is popular among guests. Conveniently located from Ogi Port, Kamomeso is ideal for travelers who want to enjoy seeing around Shukunegi and Rengebuji Temple.
- Hot Spring
- Ryokan (Japanese-style Inn)
- Outdoor bath
- 11-7 Ogimachi, Sado, Niigata 952-0604
- Telephone Number
- Official site
- Web URL
- Payment Methods
- Cards accepted:
- VISAMASTERDiners ClubAMEXJCBUnionPay（銀聯）
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Price per night （Tax included）
- Half Board Package ：10800yen ～ Bed and Breakfast ：7,560yen ～ Simple Package without Meals ：6,480yen ～ ※Bath tax (150 JPY) not included
- Number of rooms
- Japanese-style room ：11
- Business Period
- Open all year
- Closed from Dec. 29th to Jan. 3rd
- Book Online
- Facilities and Service
- Banquet rooms, large bathrooms, outdoor baths, hot spring, laundry, etc.
Toothbrush Shampoo Bath towel Soap bar Shaving razor Yukata (cotton kimono)
- Transfer Service
- Available（Available from Ogi. Reservation required）
- Hot Spring
- Hot SpringOutdoor bathUse of bathing facilities onlyOther ：Outdoor bath is closed from November to March.
- Maximum Capacity
- Large bathrooms for men and women, each with a maximum capacity of 15 people. Outdoor baths for men and women, each with a maximum capacity of 5 people.
- Health Benefits
- Considered to be beneficial for neuralgia, muscle pain, joint pain, stiff shoulders, arteriosclerosis, chronic entheropathy, chronic gynopathy, etc.
- Use of bathing facilities only
- 10:00 - 21:00
- Bath fees
- Adult 420JPY, Child 140JPY, Preschool Child 70JPY
- Hot Spring quality
- Calcium Sodium Sulfate Chloride Springs
- Hot Spring temperature
- Available（Free WiFi internet access (in the lobby only)）
- Disabled Access
- Not Available
- Satellite TV
- En-suite bathroom
- Available（3 ensuite rooms, 5 rooms with toilet, 3 rooms without toilet）
- Transport Access
- Ogi Port Approx 3 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Ogi Onsenmae（Akadomarisen Line、Ogi Line、Shukunegi Line） Approx. 1 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Ogi Onsen Hot Spring Ryokan Kamomeso
Omiyage Ichiba Ogiya
Connected with the Sado Kisen's Ogi Port Terminal, Ogiya is a shopping centre offering a great selection of Sado...
- Soba (buckwheat) and Udon Noodles
- Pleasure Boats
- Tub Boat Rides
“tub-boat” Rikiya Kanko Kisen
You cannot talk about Sado's special tub-boats without mentioning Rikiya Kanko Kisen. Lady skippers skillfully s...
- Museums, Art Galleries and Resource Centres
Saiwaimaru Exhibition Hall
Saiwaimaru is a Japanese-style wooden ship which belonged to the Kan-uemon Hasegawa family who were in the shipp...