A hidden gem of an inn in Shukunegi, offering beautiful moments
Hananoki Inn is housed in a 150-year old Japanese house transferred and reassembled on about 3,300㎡ of land. Hananoki stands calmly in the borrowed scenery of mountains, where Buddha statues carved into rock, and the huge Kofuku Jizo statue act as backdrops. Repeat customers return for the wholeheartedly prepared dishes made from locally sourced ingredients. The inn has, on the premises, a pottery factory of the inn's master, Tosei Watanabe. The inn also hosts concerts with unique programming.
- Ryokan (Japanese-style Inn)
- Hot Spring
- 78-1 Shukunegi, Sado, Niigata 952-0612
- Telephone Number
- Official site
- Web URL
- Payment Methods
- Cards accepted:
- VISAMASTERDiners ClubAMEXJCB
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Assistance in Foreign Languages ：
- Price per night （Tax excluded）
- Half Board Package ：11,000yen ～ *Please consult in advance for bed only package.
- Number of rooms
- Japanese-style room ：7
- Business Period
- Open all year
- Book Online
- Facilities and Service
- Lounge, etc.
Toothbrush Shampoo Hair conditioner Bath towel Face towel Body soap Shaving razor Yukata (cotton kimono) Hairdryer
- Transfer Service
- Available（Available from Ogi. Reservation required）
- Hot Spring
- Hot SpringOther ：Bathing available for free at Hananoki group's "Sado Onsen: Ogi-no-Yu" hot spring spa
- Available（Free Wi-Fi internet access）
- Disabled Access
- Not Available
- Satellite TV
- En-suite bathroom
- Transport Access
- Ogi Port Approx 8 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Shukunegi Shinden（Shukunegi Line） Approx. 2 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Hananoki Inn
Shiawase Jizo Statue
Shiawase (happiness) Jizo, a statue of Jizo Bodhisattva (guardian of children), stands at 17.5 metres high inclu...
- Strange Rocks and Bizarre Stones
Just one among the rich variety of Kotoura caves, Ryuodo Cave is called "Sado's Blue Grotto," and is the largest...
- Museums, Art Galleries and Resource Centres
Sado Island’s Ogi Folk Museum, Sengokubune Exhibition Hall
Sado Island's Ogi Folk Museum is housed in the building of the former Shukunegi Elementary School. This museum e...