Sado Kamoko Onsen Kohan no Yado Yoshidaya
A lakeside, long-established ryokan. Refresh yourself in Kamoko Onsen's hot spring.
Initially started as a restaurant in the Ansei Era of the Edo Period (1854-60), Yoshidaya is now a long-established Japanese-style inn with a hot spa drawing from the thermal waters of Sado Kamoko Onsen's hot springs. Seasonally scenic views over Lake Kamo and the Osado Mountains, as well as the view at dusk from an open-air bath fed with natural thermal waters continuously flowing from the source, are sights to behold. Multi-course dinners of Japanese cuisine feature Sado's seafood, and our uncompromising attitude toward nourishment, passed down from the time of its foundation, adds color to your table.
- Hot Spring
- Outdoor bath
- Ryokan (Japanese-style Inn)
- 261-1 Ryotsu Ebisu, Sado, Niigata 952-0011
- Telephone Number
- Official site
- Web URL
- Payment Methods
- Cards accepted:
- VISAMASTERDiners ClubAMEXJCBUnionPay（銀聯）
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Assistance in Foreign Languages ：
- Price per night （Tax excluded）
- Half Board Package ：13,000yen ～ Bed and Breakfast ：10,000yen ～ Simple Package without Meals ：8,000yen ～ ※Bath tax not included
- Number of rooms
- Japanese-style room ：61 Mixed-style room with Japanese and Western elements: 4
- Business Period
- Open all year
- Book Online
- Facilities and Service
- Banquet rooms, meeting rooms, large bathroom, outdoor bath, hot spring, souvenir shop, coffee lounge, etc.
Toothbrush Shampoo Hair conditioner Bath towel Face towel Body soap Yukata (cotton kimono) Hairdryer
- Transfer Service
- Available（Available from Ryotsu from 2pm to 7pm）
- Hot Spring
- Hot SpringOutdoor bath
- Maximum Capacity
- Large bathrooms, men: 60, women: 60 / Open-air baths, men: 10, women: 10
- Health Benefits
- Considered beneficial for conditions such as neuralgia, muscle pain, joint pain, stiff shoulders, bruises, chronic entheropathy, sensitivity to cold, convalescence, fatigue recovery, etc.
- Hot Spring quality
- Sodium, Hydrogen Carbonate Spring
- Hot Spring temperature
- Available（Free WiFi internet access in the lobby.）
- General Accessibility
- Not Available
- Satellite TV
- Not Available
- En-suite bathroom
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 5 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Ebisu Honmachi（Honsen (Main Line)、Minamisen (South Line)、Higashikaigansen Line、Uchikaifusen Line、Yokojuku Line） Approx. 3 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Cars：60, Buses：3
Points of interest near Sado Kamoko Onsen Kohan no Yado Yoshidaya
Ryotsu Catholic Church
Christianity is considered to have been brought to Sado first in the Edo Period (1603-1867). Ryotsu Catholic Chu...
- Food Experiences
- Gift Shops
Umaimon-ya (farm shop)
Umaimon-ya's retail focuses on locally produced foodstuffs, prepared foods, and processed foods. Here, local pro...
- Heritage and Relics
Murasame no Matsu (rain-showered pine)
Within the grounds of Sado Japan Coast Guard Station, a Japanese black pine tree with beautifully shaped branche...