A Japanese-style inn with a long history in Ryotsu, where you can indulge in Sado's gastronomic bliss
Established in 1945, Yutakaya Ryokan has gained a reputation as an inn which serves rich harvest of the sea and the mountains full of rustic flavours, and beautifully presented, modern, creative cuisines. Close to Sado Kisen's Ryotsu Ferry Terminal, the inn is a convenient base for sightseeing. Yutakaya Ryokan enjoys popularity among fishers and divers. The inn also welcomes solo travellers who wish to stay without any meal plans, and ideal for business travellers.
- Ryokan (Japanese-style Inn)
- 47 Shin Ryotsu Ebisu, Sado, Niigata 952-0012
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Price per night （Tax excluded）
- Half Board Package ：8,000yen ～ Bed and Breakfast ：5,600yen ～ Simple Package without Meals ：5,000yen ～
- Number of rooms
- Japanese-style room ：9
- Business Period
- Open all year
- Closed from Dec. 30th to Jan. 3rd
- Book Online
- Facilities and Service
- Banquet rooms, etc.
Toothbrush Shampoo Hair conditioner Bath towel Face towel Body soap Yukata (cotton kimono) Hairdryer
- Transfer Service
- Available（Free WiFi internet access (in the lobby and limited rooms only)）
- Disabled Access
- Not Available
- En-suite bathroom
- Not Available
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 5 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Ebisu Honmachi（Honsen (Main Line)、Minamisen (South Line)、Higashikaigansen Line、Uchikaifusen Line、Yokojuku Line） Approx. 2 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Yutakaya Ryokan
Ryotsu Catholic Church
Christianity is considered to have been brought to Sado first in the Edo Period (1603-1867). Ryotsu Catholic Chu...
- Heritage and Relics
Murasame no Matsu (rain-showered pine)
Within the grounds of Sado Japan Coast Guard Station, a Japanese black pine tree with beautifully shaped branche...
- Waterfalls, Ponds and the Lake
Lake Kamo, with approximately 17km of circumferences, is the largest one in Niigata Prefecture. Originally, the ...