A campsite on the heights looking out towards the unique Futatsugame Rocks
With a view over the Futatsugame and Onogame rocks which are listed on the Michelin Green Guide, Futatsugame Campground sits in Futatsugame Bathing Beach, which boasts its most crystal clear waters in Sado. The surrounding dynamic natural environment in Sotokaifu is its charm. The camping site slopes gently to the sea, and the stairs leading down to the beach are an exciting challenge. The SADO Futatsugame View Hotel is located adjacent to the campground.
- for a fee
- Washizaki, Sado, Niigata 952-3205
- Contact Information
- SADO Futatsugame View Hotel：0259-26-2311
- Opening Period
- May 1st - October 31st
- A campsite with a beach
- Communal outdoor cooking facility, flush toilet, hot shower, shop, restaurant
- Camping prices
- Adults: 900JPY / Children: 550JPY
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 50 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Futatsugame（Uchikaifusen Line） Approx. 0 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Subject to sudden closure due to the coronavirus pandemic. Please check our website before you visit.
Points of interest near Futatsugame Campground
- Outdoor Activities
As you walk down the parking area, you will reach the Futatsugame Bathing Beach, a popular spot where you can en...
- Strange Rocks and Bizarre Stones
Futatsugame resembles two turtles nestling closely and the scenery changes according to the tide. The water arou...
- Heritage and Relics
Along the walking path connecting the unique rock outcrops of Onogame and Futatsugame, a ten-minute walk from th...