Auto (Caravan) Park Sawata
A refreshing campsite where you can have the truly outdoor experience!
Just a 10-minute drive away from the Sawata city centre, Auto Park Sawata is surrounded by lush greenery with views of Mt Kinpoku and Kuninaka Plain. Each pitch has a parking space for one car, and is equipped with a private washing area, electric hook-ups and a Western-style toilet. The Sawata Bathing Beach is only about 15 minutes away from the site. There is a convenience store on the way to Sawata town, making Auto Park Sawata a convenient place and perfect campsite to stay for long breaks.
- for a fee
- Yamada, Sado, Niigata 952-1321
- Contact Information
- Auto (Caravan) Park Sawata：0259-52-3351
- Opening Period
- 1st May-30th November (Reservation required. Reservation can be made anytime throughout the year.)
- Situated on the mountainside near a reservoir
- Communal outdoor cooking hut, flush toilet, wheelchair user-friendly toilet, hot shower, shop, launderette, drainage facilities for motorcaravan, electric hook-up, vending machine
- Camping prices
- One pitch: 6,500JPY/night (an extra 1,000JPY for a motorcaravan) , 2nd night: 6,000JPY/night, 3rd night and onwards: 5,500JPY/night
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 45 by car
Points of interest near Auto (Caravan) Park Sawata
- Noh Stages
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
The site where Nikuu Shrine stands used to be a temporary residence, built by the Kamakura Shogunate at the birt...
- Gold and Silver Mines
- Heritage and Relics
Tsurushi Ginzan Silver Mine
Tsurushi Ginzan is an old site of the largest silver mine in Sado deep in the mountains in the Sawane Ikari area...
- Gift Shops
- Craft Experiences
Mumyouiyaki Gyokudou Kamamoto
Mumyouiyaki Gyokudou Kamamoto is a pottery gallery and gift shop with its factory in the Hatano area. You can, n...