A campsite with a lovely view of Koshi no Matsubara (a seashore with beautiful pine trees)
Kubota Campground is situated in a pine grove by Mano Bay. A shallow beach with calm waters is right in front of your eyes across the street. No cars are permitted on-site, but there is a free parking area in the neighborhood. The campsite has easy access to a shopping street and hot spring facility, and the area along the sea is home to many restaurants, so you will never run out of options for shopping and dining. The location is perfect for those who wish to explore Sado, as well as those who wish to take part in events such as the Sado's Ironman/woman Triathlon or the Sado Long Ride.
- for a fee
- Kubota, Sado, Niigata 952-1325
- Opening Period
- April 25 – October 31
- Contact Information
- Administrative building: 0259-57-2544
- There is a public swimming beach across the street and the town center is nearby.
- Communal cooking facility, flush toilet, hot shower
- Camping prices
- Entrance fee of 200 JPY per person + 1,000 JPY per tent (if you bring your own) OR 1,500 JPY per tent (for rentals)
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 35 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Sawata BS (Bus Station)（Honsen (Main Line)） Approx. 5 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Kubota Campground
- Gift Shops
Sawata Fresh Fish Centre Kasuke
Sawata Fresh Fish Centre Kasuke is located on the Sawata bypass. It sells fresh fish from the surrounding sea of...
- Craft Experiences
- Gift Shops
Mumyouiyaki Gyokudou Kamamoto
Mumyouiyaki Gyokudou Kamamoto is a pottery gallery and gift shop with its factory in the Hatano area. You can, n...
- Outdoor Activities
Sawata Beach is just a 2-minute walk from the Kawaharada's Shopping Street. Nestled in Mano Bay, the beach is sh...