Akagame Kazashima Nagisa Park
A free campsite and green grass within a park at a scenic spot
The Maehama Coast and the surrounding area is a picturesque spot with a gentle coastline. This campsite is right next to a beach situated between Akagameiwa and Kazashima Benten rocks. The pebbly beach is protected by a seawall, which makes the walk on the beach easier. As the campsite is within a park, toilets are available all year, but the changing room and shower area are closed except during the opening period of the bathing beach. Please take your own litter home.
- Katanoo, Sado, Niigata 952-3542
- Contact Information
- Sado City Office Ryotsu Branch Industry & Construction Section：0259-27-2116
- Campsite with a beach
- Communal cooking facility, toilet, shower* (*Shower is available only during the beach opening period.)
- Camping prices
- This is a free campsite. Please take your litter home with you. Campers are responsible for their own safety.
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 50 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Kazeshima（Higashikaigansen Line） Approx. 10 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Akagame Kazashima Nagisa Park
- Outdoor Activities
Akagame Kazashima Nagisa Park Beach
The stretch of Maehama Coast has a beautiful, gentle coastline. The beach opens out to a scenic park, where giga...
- Strange Rocks and Bizarre Stones
Akagameiwa is a big, red stone of iron quartz, which can be seen from a bathing beach in Akagame Kazashima Nagis...
- Terraced Rice Fields
Katanoo Terraced Rice Fields
In a mountainous area facing the sea, rice terraces in various sizes stretch out for 200,000 square meters. The ...