Izakaya (Japanese-style pub) Orphée
A snack bar-cum-izakaya serving delicious dishes
A long-established snack bar, Orphée reopened with added izakaya elements in 2007. While maintaining the intimate atmosphere perfect for karaoke and chatting, Orphée now offers an ample selection of dishes, too. The kitchen provides a variety of menu items, from grilled skewers, deep-fried dishes and steak to noodles and fried rice. As Orphée has both counter seats and a section floored with tatami mats, it is a perfect place to dine whether you are in a large group or a solo diner.
- Grilled Skewers/Yakitori/Chargrill
- Soba (buckwheat) and Udon Noodles
- 27 Aikawa Nichome, Sado, Niigata 952-1558
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 17:30 - 24:00
- Regular holiday
- Holidays subject to change
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Private dining room availableKaraoke avaiable
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 50 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Aikawa（Honsen (Main Line)、Nanaura Kaigansen Line、Kaifu Line） Approx. 6 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Izakaya (Japanese-style pub) Orphée
- Gold and Silver Mines
- Museums, Art Galleries and Resource Centres
Sado Gold and Silver Mine Information Center Kirarium Sado
A gateway to the mine, Information Center Kirarium Sado serves as a base for exploring the site. The center will...
- Government-run Facilities
Sashu Oyarikan (Aikawa Tourist Exchange Center)
The perfect base for a walking tour, Sashu Oyarikan was established after repairing a historical accommodation n...
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Daianji was established in 1606 by Nagayasu Okubo, the first Commissioner of Sado. A long, beautifully cobbled p...