A long-established eatery popular for its taste just the same
Udon and soba (buckwheat) noodles kneaded freshly in the morning everyday has maintained a great reputation. Isonoya offers an ample selection of noodles including noodles with curry, along with a choice of set meals and donburi (rice with toppings). Isonoya's Set Meal, their number 1 recommendation includes assorted tempura, salad, half-size rice, and a small portion of udon or soba noodles. Fresh tempura is popular for its deliciousness.
- Soba (buckwheat) and Udon Noodles
- Set menus/Rice bowls/Kamameshi(hot pot rice)
- Tempura/Deep-Fried Dishes
- 16 Aikawa Edozawamachi, Sado, Niigata 952-1547
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- We can try to communicate through gestures!
- Opening Times
- 11:00 - 19:00 (Thursdays 11:00 - 13:00)
- Regular holiday
- Thursday afternoons
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Open for lunch
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 50 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Aikawa（Honsen (Main Line)、Nanaura Kaigansen Line、Kaifu Line） Approx. 5 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Isonoya
- Government-run Facilities
Sashu Oyarikan (Aikawa Tourist Exchange Center)
The perfect base for a walking tour, Sashu Oyarikan was established after repairing a historical accommodation n...
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Daianji was established in 1606 by Nagayasu Okubo, the first Commissioner of Sado. A long, beautifully cobbled p...
- Heritage and Relics
- Gold and Silver Mines
Time Bell Tower
Time signal in Aikawa Town started in 1709, by striking taiko drums set within the Sado Commissioner's Office. T...