Itamae no Mise Takeya
Try our popular "Ikagoro"made with natural local ingredients!
Takeya is a restaurant with a long history, located in the Tenryo-dori shopping street in Aikawa. The master chef, who prides in his cooking history of over fifty years, enchants you with Sado's delicacies such as sashimi and simmered fish. Takeya's specialty,"Grilled Ikagoro",is the highlight. This is a fisherman's dish made with fresh squid and vegetables steamed with mild miso bean paste and goro (squid innards). The Koshihikari rice cooked in a large pot will also delight your taste buds.
- Fish Dishes
- 5-3 Aikawa Itchome, Sado, Niigata 952-1557
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 11:00 - 14:00, 17:00 - 22:00
- Regular holiday
- Sunday dinnertime
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Open for lunchPrivate dining room available
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 50 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Aikawa（Honsen (Main Line)、Nanaura Kaigansen Line、Kaifu Line） Approx. 5 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Itamae no Mise Takeya
- Government-run Facilities
Sashu Oyarikan (Aikawa Tourist Exchange Center)
The perfect base for a walking tour, Sashu Oyarikan was established after repairing a historical accommodation n...
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Daianji was established in 1606 by Nagayasu Okubo, the first Commissioner of Sado. A long, beautifully cobbled p...
- Museums, Art Galleries and Resource Centres
- Gold and Silver Mines
Sado Gold and Silver Mine Information Center Kirarium Sado
A gateway to the mine, Information Center Kirarium Sado serves as a base for exploring the site. The center will...