Grilled Skewers Kinpuku
A restaurant creating the local's proud authentic char-grilled skewers
The interiors are dimly lit with pin spots shining downwards on the counter, and indirect lighting on the wall giving a warm glow. You can enjoy chicken skewers grilled over charcoal by the master in a pub atmosphere. Lovingly prepared skewers will leave you with a memorable taste of Kinpuku. Daily skewers with "unconventional" items along with classic poultry pieces such as boneless chicken, gizzard, tsukune (minced chicken balls) are all delicious. The skewers go well with cold sake of Sado and carefully selected wine. The flavourful stew is a popular side dish for the end of the meal.
- Grilled Skewers/Yakitori/Chargrill
- 9 Aikawa Nichome, Sado, Niigata 952-1558
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 17:00 - 23:00
- Regular holiday
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Available（Wi-Fi internet is available.）
- Disabled Access
- Not Available
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 50 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Aikawa（Honsen (Main Line)、Nanaura Kaigansen Line、Kaifu Line） Approx. 6 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Not Available
Points of interest near Grilled Skewers Kinpuku
- Museums, Art Galleries and Resource Centres
- Gold and Silver Mines
Sado Gold and Silver Mine Information Center Kirarium Sado
A gateway to the mine, Information Center Kirarium Sado serves as a base for exploring the site. The center will...
- Government-run Facilities
Sashu Oyarikan (Aikawa Tourist Exchange Center)
The perfect base for a walking tour, Sashu Oyarikan was established after repairing a historical accommodation n...
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Daianji was established in 1606 by Nagayasu Okubo, the first Commissioner of Sado. A long, beautifully cobbled p...