Night Spot J1
A fun night starts here!
At Night Spot J1, drinks are offered at reasonable prices, and the hostess who is an amazing singer and the friendly owner will welcome you. You will have fun with waitresses while having good drinks. Karaoke lovers will be greatly pleased with their 100-inch big screen. Sometimes dishes made with seafood caught by a fisherman acquaintance are served, and the home-like atmosphere is one of the highlights at this place. Banquet server/attendant dispatch services are also popular.
- Light meal
- 18 Aikawa Oritomachi, Sado, Niigata 952-1575
- Telephone Number
- Official site
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 19:00 - 02:00
- Regular holiday
- Second and fourth mondays of the month
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Karaoke avaiable
- Available（Wireless internet is available.）
- General Accessibility
- Not Available
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 50 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Aikawa Orito（Honsen (Main Line)、Nanaura Kaigansen Line、Kaifu Line） Approx. 1 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Night Spot J1
- Museums, Art Galleries and Resource Centres
- Gold and Silver Mines
Sado Gold and Silver Mine Information Center Kirarium Sado
A gateway to the mine, Information Center Kirarium Sado serves as a base for exploring the site. The center will...
- Noh Stages
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Kasuga Shrine was established in 1605, in the Aikawa Kasugazaki area, by Nagayasu Okubo, a former Noh actor and ...
- Government-run Facilities
Sashu Oyarikan (Aikawa Tourist Exchange Center)
The perfect base for a walking tour, Sashu Oyarikan was established after repairing a historical accommodation n...