Enjoy and refresh yourself!
The faintly pink lighting is reminiscent of the name of the restaurant:“Cherry.” The space is welcoming and enables you to enjoy drinking and singing in a very friendly atmosphere. It has a rich assortment of alcoholic beverages―Western liquors, local sake, beer, various kinds of shochus and wines. “Cherry” also offers a “90-minute All-you-can-drink Special,” an economical course allowing you to enjoy various kinds of drinks, from sake and beer to soft drinks.
- Light meal
- 10 Aikawa Sanchome, Sado, Niigata 952-1563
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Opening Times
- Regular holiday
- Closed every second and fourth Sunday
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Karaoke avaiable
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 50 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Aikawa Orito（Honsen (Main Line)、Nanaura Kaigansen Line、Kaifu Line） Approx. 3 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Not Available
Points of interest near BAR Cherry
- Gold and Silver Mines
- Museums, Art Galleries and Resource Centres
Sado Gold and Silver Mine Information Center Kirarium Sado
A gateway to the mine, Information Center Kirarium Sado serves as a base for exploring the site. The center will...
- Government-run Facilities
Sashu Oyarikan (Aikawa Tourist Exchange Center)
The perfect base for a walking tour, Sashu Oyarikan was established after repairing a historical accommodation n...
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Daianji was established in 1606 by Nagayasu Okubo, the first Commissioner of Sado. A long, beautifully cobbled p...