"Nikusupa," here in Aikawa!
Parlour Tsuruya is a restaurant which offers a myriad of menu items including set meals and curry. The ever-popular dish is "Meat Spaghetti" (a.k.a. "Nikusupa"). It is a Japanese-flavoured spaghetti dish made with pork and vegetables, but it also contains the rich, mouth-watering flavours of butter, soy sauce and cheese powder. "Nikusupa Rice Curry," which is a unique combination of Nikusupa and curry over rice, has developed a loyal following of big eaters.
- Italian Cuisine
- Set menus/Rice bowls/Kamameshi(hot pot rice)
- Japanese-style Curry with Rice
- 27 Aikawa Itchome, Sado, Niigata 952-1557
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 11:30 - 20:00
- Regular holiday
- Closed Mondays (open 7 days a week from 20 July until 20 August)
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Open for lunch
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 50 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Aikawa（Honsen (Main Line)、Nanaura Kaigansen Line、Kaifu Line） Approx. 5 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Parlour Tsuruya
- Government-run Facilities
Sashu Oyarikan (Aikawa Tourist Exchange Center)
The perfect base for a walking tour, Sashu Oyarikan was established after repairing a historical accommodation n...
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Daianji was established in 1606 by Nagayasu Okubo, the first Commissioner of Sado. A long, beautifully cobbled p...
- Gold and Silver Mines
- Museums, Art Galleries and Resource Centres
Sado Gold and Silver Mine Information Center Kirarium Sado
A gateway to the mine, Information Center Kirarium Sado serves as a base for exploring the site. The center will...