A Japanese cuisine restaurant offering taste of the taste of Sado in all four seasons
The master chef demonstrates his culinary skills to serve dishes focusing on his carefully selected seafood. Ishiyama's motto is: serve dishes that maximises the freshness of seasonal ingredients. Dishes which make you experience the wonders of the season have established a great reputation. Recommended "Set Meal of the Day" served with the freshest sashimi will satisfy your palate. Ishiyama will meet your needs whether you are having a casual lunch, gathering with your friends, or having a party. The courtyard also has a very relaxing atmosphere.
- Fish Dishes
- Set menus/Rice bowls/Kamameshi(hot pot rice)
- 982 Chigusa, Sado, Niigata 952-1209
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Cards accepted: （Credit card payments for set meals are not accepted.）
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 11:30 - 13:30, 17:30 - 21:30
- Regular holiday
- Number of seats
- Not required （Muti-course menu requires reservations.）
- Open for lunchPrivate dining room available
- Other attractions
- Banquet rooms, etc.
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 20 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Kanai（Honsen (Main Line)、Kuninaka Line、Kanamarusen Line、Akadomarisen Line、Kaifu Line、Ogi Line、Iwakubi Line） Approx. 5 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Kappo Ishiyama
Meiji Kinendo Memorial
Meiji Kinendo was founded by Ryokan Honjo, a Buddhist monk of Tokushoji Temple, to comfort the souls of Sado Isl...
- Gift Shops
Shinsen Kukan Yorankaya
You can find locally-produced vegetables every day in one of the island's largest farm shops, Shinsen Kukan Yora...
- Gift Shops
Sado Nyugyo (dairy company)
Sado milk is delicious with a smooth finish. Cows raised at Clean Milk Production Farm, which has adopted the HA...