Local specialties refined in the Sado environment
Ikkyu offers you an opportunity to fully enjoy the abundant blessings of Sado's nature. The connoisseur chef confidently selects and prepares mouthwatering fish dishes at reasonable prices, and that is what makes Ikkyu so popular. The Chef's Choice Course is prepared according to the specific preferences of customers. Requests can include a spread of Sado's ingredients, such as sashimi, tempura and grilled fish. Ikkyu also provides all-you-can-drink deals, so indulge yourself in great food and drink.
- Tempura/Deep-Fried Dishes
- Fish Dishes
- 311-1 Chigusa, Sado, Niigata 952-1209
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 17:00 - 21:00
- Regular holiday
- Mondays (open upon reservation)
- Number of seats
- Private dining room available
- Other attractions
- Banquet rooms, etc.
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 20 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Kanai（Honsen (Main Line)、Kuninaka Line、Kanamarusen Line、Akadomarisen Line、Kaifu Line、Ogi Line、Iwakubi Line） Approx. 6 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Kappo Ikkyu
- Gift Shops
Sado Nyugyo (dairy company)
Sado milk is delicious with a smooth finish. Cows raised at Clean Milk Production Farm, which has adopted the HA...
- Noh Stages
Hori Kinen Kanai Nohgakudo
Kanai Nohgakudo is a Noh theatre located in the Kanai area, which is known as Zeami's place of exile. The theatr...
Meiji Kinendo Memorial
Meiji Kinendo was founded by Ryokan Honjo, a Buddhist monk of Tokushoji Temple, to comfort the souls of Sado Isl...