A vintage coffee shop offering a wide range of menu selections.
The cafe attracts regular customers who seek a place to relax during lunchtime and teatime. The ample selection of food menu including spaghetti, Japanese curry, noodles, set meals, sandwiches, desserts, etc and drinks have established its great reputation. A sizzling home-made burger steak served on an iron plate is especially recommended. Home-grown rice is also popular for its delicious flavour.
- Italian Cuisine
- Steak and Burger steak
- Light meal
- 170-3 Kawaharada Suwamachi, Sado, Niigata 952-1315
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 9:00 - 22:00
- Regular holiday
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Open for lunch
- Not Available
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 30 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Kawaharada Suwamachi（Honsen (Main Line)、Minamisen (South Line)、Kuninaka Line、Kanamarusen Line、Nanaura Kaigansen Line、Akadomarisen Line、Kaifu Line、Ogi Line、Iwakubi Line） Approx. 5 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Available （3 spaces available for exclusive use. Public car park (shared) is also available.）
Points of interest near Kissa Umbrella
- Outdoor Activities
Sawata Beach is just a 2-minute walk from the Kawaharada's Shopping Street. Nestled in Mano Bay, the beach is sh...
- Gift Shops
Sawata Fresh Fish Centre Kasuke
Sawata Fresh Fish Centre Kasuke is located on the Sawata bypass. It sells fresh fish from the surrounding sea of...
- Gift Shops
- Craft Experiences
Mumyouiyaki Gyokudou Kamamoto
Mumyouiyaki Gyokudou Kamamoto is a pottery gallery and gift shop with its factory in the Hatano area. You can, n...