Share plates of pasta and pizza with your friends and family!
Fitz Gelard is a well established Italian restaurant located in Sawata. With lovely atmosphere, it is perfect for a date or a lady's night out. Spaghetti alla Carbonara has a rich flavour of a delicious blend of two types of cheese: Italian Parmesan cheese and Pecorino Romano cheese (sheep's milk cheese). A variety of pizza made with crispy dough is a popular menu item. A multi-course menu accompanied by glasses of wine is also recommended.
- Italian Cuisine
- 154-1 Kawaharada Suwamachi, Sado, Niigata 952-1315
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 11:30 - 14:00, 18:00 - 24:00
- Regular holiday
- Number of seats
- Not required （Reservation is required for groups of more than 8 persons.）
- Open for lunchAvailable for private party rent-out
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 30 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Sawata BS (Bus Station)（Honsen (Main Line)、Minamisen (South Line)、Kuninaka Line、Kanamarusen Line、Nanaura Kaigansen Line、Akadomarisen Line、Kaifu Line、Ogi Line、Iwakubi Line） Approx. 3 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Fitz Gelard
- Outdoor Activities
Sawata Beach is just a 2-minute walk from the Kawaharada's Shopping Street. Nestled in Mano Bay, the beach is sh...
- Gift Shops
Sawata Fresh Fish Centre Kasuke
Sawata Fresh Fish Centre Kasuke is located on the Sawata bypass. It sells fresh fish from the surrounding sea of...
- Craft Experiences
- Gift Shops
Mumyouiyaki Gyokudou Kamamoto
Mumyouiyaki Gyokudou Kamamoto is a pottery gallery and gift shop with its factory in the Hatano area. You can, n...