Conveyor Belt Sushi Benkei
"Fresh, delicious, and safe" The motto shows Benkei's enthusiasm for sushi!
Benkei is a fish shop-run conveyor belt sushi restaurant with high popularity for its unbeatably fresh toppings. Seafood caught off the coast of Sado Island caught fresh every morning is prepared on the day. Many fans within Sado and outside of Sado say this is the place to come for sushi. The taste of sushi topped with carefully selected seasonal fresh fish has earned a reputation. The foodies' favourite seasonal toppings such as "blackthroat seaperch " and "kanburi (winter yellowtail)" are unique to Benkei. The added bonus is that the price is reasonable. Benkei is always packed with men and women of all ages.
- Fish Dishes
- 833 Higashiodori, Sado, Niigata 952-1307
- Telephone Number
- Official site
- Web URL
- Payment Methods
- Cards accepted:
- VISAMASTERDiners ClubAMEXJCBUnionPay（銀聯）
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 10:30 - 21:00
- Regular holiday
- Number of seats
- Not required （Reservations are not accepted.）
- Open for lunchNon-smoking section availableChildren welcome
- Not Available
- General Accessibility
- Available（There is a slope to the main entrance.）
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 30 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Higashioodoori（Honsen (Main Line)） Approx. 3 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Shared parking lot available
- Table seating, and a section floored with tatami mats are available. Takeaway menu is availlable.
Points of interest near Conveyor Belt Sushi Benkei
- Outdoor Activities
Dive Shop and School Freeway, Sado Branch
Dive Shop & School Freeway is located in the Sawata area in central Sado. They offer advice for everyone, from n...
- Gift Shops
All year round, Sadoemon sells a variety of Sado-produced seasonal vegetables, fruits, seafood, and minimally pr...
- Gift Shops
Sado-no-Kakimochi Honpo produces and sells mochi and other confectioneries prepared only from Sado-produced ingr...