The second branch of "Yajima", a restaurant loved by all generations
Yajima is a casual yakitori (grilled chicken skewers) restaurant, which is a great option for family visits. It will meet your needs whether you are up for lunch or dinner, or having a party. The menu consists of filling dishes served in large portions, such as rice dishes using Sado-grown rice incuding kamameshi (rice cooked in a pot with other ingredients) and oyako-don (chicken and egg over rice), noodles, deep-fried dishes, etc. Yakitori skewers including the popular hand-kneaded chicken meatball (tsukune) is served at dinnertime. Tsugaru Chicken (cross-bred free range chicken) is slowly cooked over charcoal.
- Grilled Skewers/Yakitori/Chargrill
- Set menus/Rice bowls/Kamameshi(hot pot rice)
- 866-1 Higashiodori, Sado, Niigata 952-1307
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Assistance in Foreign Languages ：
- Opening Times
- 11:00 - 13:30, 17:00 - 22:30
- Regular holiday
- Number of seats
- Not required （Reservation required fore weekend visits）
- Open for lunchPrivate dining room available
- Available（Wi-Fi internet is available.）
- General Accessibility
- Available（Level access is available only for counter seats.）
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 25 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Higashioodoori（Honsen (Main Line)、Kuninaka Line、Kanamarusen Line、Akadomarisen Line、Kaifu Line、Ogi Line、Iwakubi Line） Approx. 5 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Yajima Higashi-Odori
- Outdoor Activities
Dive Shop and School Freeway, Sado Branch
Dive Shop & School Freeway is located in the Sawata area in central Sado. They offer advice for everyone, from n...
- Gift Shops
All year round, Sadoemon sells a variety of Sado-produced seasonal vegetables, fruits, seafood, and minimally pr...
- Gift Shops
Sado-no-Kakimochi Honpo produces and sells mochi and other confectioneries prepared only from Sado-produced ingr...