Enjoy hot spring waters followed by a leisurely meal!
Ajiyoshi is a restaurant on the property of Niibo Katagami Onsen, which is known for the oldest hot spring bath in Sado. Chinese ramen noodles with special broth made from pig's trotters, various vegetables, dried fish, and others, has a nostalgic taste. Ramen set meals with your choice of rice dishes such as fried rice are enjoying great popularity. Ajiyoshi's menu includes a wide selection of donburi (a bowl of rice with toppings), set meals, and à la carte dishes. Catering services for appetizer platters are also available. Please reserve two days in advance.
- Set menus/Rice bowls/Kamameshi(hot pot rice)
- Chinese Ramen Noodles
- 1111 Niibo Katagami, Sado, Niigata 952-0103
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 11:30 - 13:30, 17:00 - 19:00
- Regular holiday
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Open for lunch
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 10 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Tennoushita（Minamisen (South Line)） Approx. 10 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Situated in a hot spring spa facility
Points of interest near Ajiyoshi
- Noh Stages
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Ushio Shrine is familiar to locals, which is called "Katagami no Tenno-san," (Gozutenno in Katagami). The recons...
- Noh Stages
The Honma Family’s Noh Stage
Holding status as the centre of Noh in Sado is the Honma family, present-day grand master and the 18th head of S...
- Toki (Japanese crested ibises)
Toki Forest Park
Toki Forest Park has toki-theamed facilities. Toki Materials Exhibition Hall showcases a collection of resources...