Oshokujidokoro Yuzuru (within Sado Rekishi Densetsukan [Sado History and Legend Museum])
Seafood lunch perfect for sightseeing in Sado
Yuzuru is a restaurant located in the Sado Rekishi Densetsukan. The restaurant is built so it looks like it floats on a pond, where you can enjoy an elegant dining experience whilst viewing swimming carps and the Japanese garden. They are proud of dishes made from fresh seafood, especially their kaisendon, a bowl of rice with sumptuous toppings of seasonal seafood, is filling and recommended. Sado-harvested Koshihikari rice has earned popularity too. Visitors to the Sado Rekishi Densetsukan and non-visitors can both visit the Yuzuru restaurant.
- Fish Dishes
- Set menus/Rice bowls/Kamameshi(hot pot rice)
- 655 Mano, Sado, Niigata 952-0313
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 11:00 - 14:00
- Regular holiday
- Closed Nov. 15th - Apr. 15th
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Open for lunchPrivate dining room availableNon-smoking section available
- Other attractions
- Sado Rekishi Densetsukan, souvenir shop, etc.
- Not Available
- Disabled Access
- Available（Only the first floor has barrier-free access）
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 35 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Manoguumae（Akadomarisen Line） Approx. 3 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Car：80, Bus：25
Points of interest near Oshokujidokoro Yuzuru (within Sado Rekishi Densetsukan [Sado History and Legend Museum])
- Museums, Art Galleries and Resource Centres
- Gift Shops
Sado Rekishi Densetsukan
Full-size robots intriguingly tell of the history and legends of Sado. On the first floor, famous scenes with hi...
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Shinrinji Temple used to look after the cremation mound of Emperor Juntoku. Through the religious reform movemen...
Stone Cuddling Plum (Ishidaki no Ume)
This plum tree can be found in the garden of a privately-owned house located en route to Mano Gogyo Mausoleum. T...