Chargrill Restaurant Toki
An exceptional taste of seasonal ingredients served charcoal grilled
Chargrill Restaurant Toki is nestled in a quiet environment, near Mano's Shopping Street on the side road towards the mountainside. The interior is designed with a stylish counter made of a single hiba arborvitae plate. You can enjoy chargrilled seasonal fish and steak. Expect a wide variety of dishes, including Sado's local dishes, original eclectic dishes, set meals, rice bowls, and noodles. A good selection of local sake that accompanies the dishes is also available.
- Fish Dishes
- Grilled Skewers/Yakitori/Chargrill
- Set menus/Rice bowls/Kamameshi(hot pot rice)
- 743-2 Manoshinmachi, Sado, Niigata 952-0318
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 16:30 - 21:00
- Regular holiday
- Sundays and Mondays
- Number of seats
- Private dining room available
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 30 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Shinmachi Honchou（Minamisen (South Line)、Akadomarisen Line、Ogi Line） Approx. 5 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Chargrill Restaurant Toki
- Gift Shops
Seisei Kiteya Mano
Seisei means 'as many times' and 'frequently' in the Sado dialect. Seisei Kiteya sells safe and delicious produc...
- Sake Breweries
- Gift Shops
Obata Shuzo Sake Brewery
Obata Shuzo Sake Brewery, the brewer of "Manotsuru" brand sake, was established in 1892. Obata Shuzo Sake Brewer...
- Museums, Art Galleries and Resource Centres
Sado Mingeikan (folk crafts centre)
Sado Mingeikan is housed in a merchant house of the Meiji Period (1868 - 1912). The exhibition includes items th...