Have a rest and enjoy the great view of the scenic Onogame!
Onogame Lodge is conveniently close to the Onogame monolith. The menu options include classic dishes including set menus prepared from local ingredients, curry with rice, and noodles. Highlights include Kaisendon (bowl of rice with seafood toppings). Kaisendon is packed full of seafood, which the owner of the restaurant catches himself. Choose your seat first, and place your order at the counter. There is also outdoor seating on a deck to the front. Enjoy your lunch in this exceptional location, whilst marvelling at Onogame.
- Set menus/Rice bowls/Kamameshi(hot pot rice)
- Japanese-style Curry with Rice
- Fish Dishes
- 149 Negai, Sado, Niigata 952-3203
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 9:00 - 16:30
- Regular holiday
- December - March
- Number of seats
- Not required （Reservation is required for groups.）
- Open for lunchPrivate dining room available
- Other attractions
- Souvenir Shop
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 55 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Oonogame（Uchikaifusen Line） Approx. 0 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Car：50, Bus：10
Points of interest near Onogame Lodge
- Strange Rocks and Bizarre Stones
Onogame is a 167-meter high monolith projecting into the sea, and that is a sight to see. The giant rock gained ...
- Heritage and Relics
Along the walking path connecting the unique rock outcrops of Onogame and Futatsugame, a ten-minute walk from th...
- Outdoor Activities
As you walk down the parking area, you will reach the Futatsugame Bathing Beach, a popular spot where you can en...