A sushi bar at a port, offering sushi crafted with the charms of Sado
Sushi Uohide is located in front of Sado Kisen's Ryotsu Ferry Terminal. The owner/chef wholeheartedly crafts sushi with Sado-grown Koshihikari rice and toppings purchased from auctions at the Ryotsu Market. The chief draw is "Sado's Local Fish Nigiri Sushi Set," hand-crafted with seven toppings from the day's best catch. The signature item at Sushi Uohide is a creative one: "Sushi with Squid Innards." Squid innards are used instead of wasabi. This dish has an exquisite balance of flavours and is truly a masterpiece of hand-crafted sushi.
- Fish Dishes
- 136 Ryotsu Minato, Sado, Niigata 952-0014
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Cards accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 11:00 - 14:00、16:00 - 19:00
- Regular holiday
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Open for lunch
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 1 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Ryoutsukou Sado Kisen（Honsen (Main Line)、Minamisen (South Line)、Higashikaigansen Line、Uchikaifusen Line、Yokojuku Line） Approx. 1 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Shared parking lot available
Points of interest near Sushi Uohide
- Gift Shops
Sea Town Shopping Street
Sea Town Shopping Street is attached to Sado Kisen's Ryotsu Ferry Terminal. Souvenir shops, including Sado Kisen...
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
Hachiman Wakamiya Shrine
Called "Wakamiya-san", Hachiman Wakamiya Shrine is familiar to locals in the Ryotsu Minato area. Every year on t...
- Heritage and Relics
Murasame no Matsu (rain-showered pine)
Within the grounds of Sado Japan Coast Guard Station, a Japanese black pine tree with beautifully shaped branche...