Creative cuisine restaurant Taro
Fulfillingly large portions and a calm atmosphere
Taro is an exciting restaurant offering creative dishes. A hospitable master chef will welcome you and skillfully serves his delicious dishes. "Tofu (bean curd) Pizza" is especially popular for ladies. The menu has an impressive selection of mouth-watering dishes such as beer-battered deep-fried chicken, German potato salad in downtown style, and Taro's mapo tofu (hot and spicy bean curd). It confidently provides an ample selection of shochu (Japanese distilled spirits).
- Tempura/Deep-Fried Dishes
- Chinese Cuisine
- 261-52 Ryotsu Ebisu, Sado, Niigata 952-0011
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 18:00 - 24:00
- Regular holiday
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 5 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Ebisu Honmachi（Honsen (Main Line)、Minamisen (South Line)、Higashikaigansen Line、Uchikaifusen Line、Yokojuku Line） Approx. 2 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Not Available
Points of interest near Creative cuisine restaurant Taro
Ryotsu Catholic Church
Christianity is considered to have been brought to Sado first in the Edo Period (1603-1867). Ryotsu Catholic Chu...
- Heritage and Relics
Murasame no Matsu (rain-showered pine)
Within the grounds of Sado Japan Coast Guard Station, a Japanese black pine tree with beautifully shaped branche...
- Waterfalls, Ponds and the Lake
Lake Kamo, with approximately 17km of circumferences, is the largest one in Niigata Prefecture. Originally, the ...