An ever-popular eatery offering excellent sushi in the Yoshii area
The top recommendation at Higuchi Shokudo is their hand-crafted sushi with fresh seasonal toppings. The kitchen also delivers a variety of menus from à la carte and set menus to Chinese ramen noodles and donburi (a bowl of rice with toppings). Their selection of alcoholic beverage includes wine and cocktails, local Japanese sake, shochu (Japanese distilled spirits) and beer. You can enjoy your meal in a relaxing atmosphere in one of the three private dining rooms, which are popular for families and parties. It is situated on Route 350 and is easy to find.
- Set menus/Rice bowls/Kamameshi(hot pot rice)
- Fish Dishes
- 502-5 Yoshiihongo, Sado, Niigata 952-1202
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 11:00 - 14:00、17:00 - 20:00
- Regular holiday
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Open for lunchPrivate dining room available
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 15 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Yoshii Gakkoumae（Honsen (Main Line)） Approx. 3 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Higuchi Shokudo
- Craft Experiences
- Gift Shops
Tsubakiya Togeikan Ceramic Art Hall
Tsubakiya Togeikan exhibits and sells about 1,000 items, including the works by a Living National Treasure nativ...
- Noh Stages
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
An’yoji Haguro Shrine
An'yoji's Haguro Shrine is said to be a shrine to where the god divided from Haguro Shrine, in Yamagata Prefectu...
- Outdoor Activities
Sakurayama Country Club
Sakurayama Country Club provides a lush, tree-lined course set on flat ground. You can enjoy golf with a great v...