At Hikino you can try a bit of everything!
Hikino takes pride in Sado-sourced fresh seafood. They offer a wide range of dishes including sashimi, grilled fish, hand-shaped sushi, thick sushi rolls, and hand-pressed boxed sushi. Also offered are sushi sets of your choice with Chinese ramen noodles. Japanese-style barbecue cooked over an infrared grill is recommended. As the grill can remove excess fat while cooking, you can enjoy the enhanced flavour of meat. In addition, because the grill is smoke-free, the smell of smoke will not stick to your clothes, so Hikino has been a popular venue for women as well.
- Chinese Ramen Noodles
- Fish Dishes
- Set menus/Rice bowls/Kamameshi(hot pot rice)
- 946-1 Chigusa, Sado, Niigata 952-1209
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 11:30 - 13:30、17:30 - 22:00
- Regular holiday
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Open for lunchPrivate dining room available
- General Accessibility
- Not Available
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 20 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Kanai（Honsen (Main Line)、Kuninaka Line、Kanamarusen Line、Akadomarisen Line、Kaifu Line、Ogi Line、Iwakubi Line） Approx. 0 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Shared parking lot available
Points of interest near Kuidokoro Hikino
- Gift Shops
Shinsen Kukan Yorankaya
You can find locally-produced vegetables every day in one of the island's largest farm shops, Shinsen Kukan Yora...
- Gift Shops
Sado Nyugyo (dairy company)
Sado milk is delicious with a smooth finish. Cows raised at Clean Milk Production Farm, which has adopted the HA...
Meiji Kinendo Memorial
Meiji Kinendo was founded by Ryokan Honjo, a Buddhist monk of Tokushoji Temple, to comfort the souls of Sado Isl...