A good-value eatery and Japanese-style pub
Cuccina is located along Nakatsugawa Riva, close to the Kanaieki crossing. The menu offers a plethora of dishes including authentic pizza, pasta, paella, carpaccio, and so on. Every dish is prepared from plenty of local ingredients from Sado, guaranteed to draw out a "Buono!" from its customers. Offering lunch menus, reasonable set meals, party menus and a variety of original cuisine, Cuccina is loved by guests of all ages.
- 88-1 Chigusa, Sado, Niigata 952-1209
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 11:00 - 14:00、17:00 - 22:00
- Regular holiday
- Number of seats
- Not required （Please book in advance.）
- Open for lunchPrivate dining room availableAvailable for private party rent-out
- Not Available
- General Accessibility
- Available（There is a slope to the main entrance.）
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 20 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Kanai（Honsen (Main Line)） Approx. 2 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Cuccina
- Gift Shops
Shinsen Kukan Yorankaya
You can find locally-produced vegetables every day in one of the island's largest farm shops, Shinsen Kukan Yora...
- Gift Shops
Sado Nyugyo (dairy company)
Sado milk is delicious with a smooth finish. Cows raised at Clean Milk Production Farm, which has adopted the HA...
Meiji Kinendo Memorial
Meiji Kinendo was founded by Ryokan Honjo, a Buddhist monk of Tokushoji Temple, to comfort the souls of Sado Isl...