Shunsai Ryori Ro-an
Original, creative dishes pushing a new frontier in Japanese cuisine!
Ro-an has sealed its reputation with dishes with Western, Chinese and Italian twists along with Japanese cuisine, such as nigirizushi (hand-shaped sushi) made with ancient rice (reservation required), and bouillabaisse (French fish soup) with fresh Sado-sourced seafood. The master chef, who learned cooking skills at a kappo Japanese fine cuisine restaurant, offers delicious delights including dishes made with home-grown vegetables. Fans are enchanted by delicately and skillfully prepared dishes, varying from multi-course dishes and sushi, to a variety of set meals and noodles.
- Set menus/Rice bowls/Kamameshi(hot pot rice)
- Fish Dishes
- 35-3 Chigusa, Sado, Niigata 952-1209
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 11:30 - 14:00、17:30 - 22:00
- Regular holiday
- Some irregular holidays
- Number of seats
- Not required （Reservation is required for groups of more than 10 persons.）
- Open for lunchPrivate dining room available
- Other attractions
- Banquet rooms, etc.
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 20 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Kanai Gakkoumae（Honsen (Main Line)） Approx. 3 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Shunsai Ryori Ro-an
Meiji Kinendo Memorial
Meiji Kinendo was founded by Ryokan Honjo, a Buddhist monk of Tokushoji Temple, to comfort the souls of Sado Isl...
- Gift Shops
Shinsen Kukan Yorankaya
You can find locally-produced vegetables every day in one of the island's largest farm shops, Shinsen Kukan Yora...
- Gift Shops
Sado Nyugyo (dairy company)
Sado milk is delicious with a smooth finish. Cows raised at Clean Milk Production Farm, which has adopted the HA...