A table full of mother's home cooking!
Tokiwakan has a wide variety of menus available including set meals, noodles, spaghetti, bagel sandwiches, etc. The Set Meal of the Day, introduced on their Facebook page every day, is extremely popular. Food full of warmth, care and locally sourced vegetables will warm your heart. You can enjoy a Bunya Puppet Theatre show at the adjoining Tokiwa Company upon reservation. (For a charge / Please contact for details.)
- Set menus/Rice bowls/Kamameshi(hot pot rice)
- Light meal
- 104 Izumi, Sado, Niigata 952-1212
- Telephone Number
- Official site
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Opening Times
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Regular holiday
- Number of seats
- 30(Section with tatami mat flooring available)
- Not required （Reservation required for Bunya Puppet Theatre）
- Open for lunchKaraoke avaiable
- Other attractions
- Bunya puppet stage, etc.
- Not Available
- General Accessibility
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 20 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Toutsubashi（Honsen (Main Line)、Kuninaka Line、Kanamarusen Line、Akadomarisen Line、Kaifu Line、Ogi Line、Iwakubi Line） Approx. 5 minutes on foot from bus stop
- A restaurant recognised as a SADOMESHIRAN [a restaurant dedicated to serving and using Sado-grown products]
Points of interest near Tokiwakan
- Heritage and Relics
Kuroki Palace is the ruins of the residence where Emperor Juntoku lived after being exiled to Sado as an alleged...
- Noh Stages
Hori Kinen Kanai Nohgakudo
Kanai Nohgakudo is a Noh theatre located in the Kanai area, which is known as Zeami's place of exile. The theatr...
- Shrines and Buddhist Temples
In 1324, Shohoji Temple was established to take care of deceased ancestors of the Honma family, the feudal lord ...