SEISUKE Next Door
Please enjoy the view of the setting sun right in front of your eyes, and Sado-sourced fresh, safe ingredients.
SEISUKE Next Door is the sister restaurant of the hidden-gem "Restaurant Seisuke" in Ryotsu. Chef Ozaki produces true excellence whilst keeping a loving eye on Sado. He has set his new stage on the seashore. He now runs the restaurant located within a complex facility standing on Sawata Bathing Beach. Ozaki offers French and Italian cuisine by cooking the delicious blessings from the sea and the mountains of Sado with culinary magic at reasonable prices only available in Sado. Linger over a brilliant breakfast served with special bread and coffee whilst enjoying the sea view. SEISUKE Next Door also provides its own, creative menu items prepared with distinctive ingredients only available in Sado, such as natural wines, cocktails made from wild fruit, Sado-grown chemical- and pesticide-free vegetables, fresh seafood (including oysters and fish caught in the surrounding sea), Sado Beef, and so on.
- Italian Cuisine
- French Cuisine
- 207-76 Kawaharada Suwamachi, Sado, Niigata 952-1315
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Cards accepted:
- VISAMASTERDiners ClubAMEXJCB
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Assistance in Foreign Languages ：
- Opening Times
- 7:00 - 10:00、18:00 - 22:00
- Regular holiday
- Mondays - Wednesdays
- Number of seats
- Private dining room available
- Other attractions
- Accommodation, multiple-purpose room
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 30 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Kawaharada Suwamachi（Honsen (Main Line)、Minamisen (South Line)、Kuninaka Line、Kanamarusen Line、Nanaura Kaigansen Line、Akadomarisen Line、Kaifu Line、Ogi Line、Iwakubi Line） Approx. 3 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near SEISUKE Next Door
- Outdoor Activities
Sawata Beach is just a 2-minute walk from the Kawaharada's Shopping Street. Nestled in Mano Bay, the beach is sh...
- Gift Shops
Sawata Fresh Fish Centre Kasuke
Sawata Fresh Fish Centre Kasuke is located on the Sawata bypass. It sells fresh fish from the surrounding sea of...
- Craft Experiences
- Gift Shops
Mumyouiyaki Gyokudou Kamamoto
Mumyouiyaki Gyokudou Kamamoto is a pottery gallery and gift shop with its factory in the Hatano area. You can, n...