Enjoy the evening with a drink and chargrilled chicken skewers!
Kushishige is a yakitori (grilled chicken skewers) restaurant nestled on a seaside street with a sea breeze. All skewers are grilled over fastidiously selected, yet traditional, high-quality Bincho charcoal. The chicken skewers have a deep flavour, and are finished with a homemade special sauce which is topped up daily. Every evening, Kushishige is crowded with local regulars who seek out delicious yakitori offered at reasonable prices. In summer, the menu expands to offer Kanto-style grilled and basted unagi (eel cut open in its back, steamed first and grilled), finished with a special unagi sauce.
- Unagi (eel)
- Grilled Skewers/Yakitori/Chargrill
- 1998 Ogimachi, Sado, Niigata 952-0604
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 16:30 - 23:00
- Regular holiday
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Private dining room available
- Transport Access
- Ogi Port Approx 3 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Ogi Onsenmae（Akadomarisen Line、Ogi Line、Shukunegi Line） Approx. 1 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Kushishige
- Tea House/Coffee Shop
- Fish Dishes
Omiyage Ichiba Ogiya
Connected with the Sado Kisen's Ogi Port Terminal, Ogiya is a shopping centre offering a great selection of Sado...
- Japanese-style Curry with Rice
- Tub Boat Rides
- Soba (buckwheat) and Udon Noodles
“tub-boat” Rikiya Kanko Kisen
You cannot talk about Sado's special tub-boats without mentioning Rikiya Kanko Kisen. Lady skippers skillfully s...
- Museums, Art Galleries and Resource Centres
Saiwaimaru Exhibition Hall
Saiwaimaru is a Japanese-style wooden ship which belonged to the Kan-uemon Hasegawa family who were in the shipp...