A young chef fascinates people of all generations with his culinary magic
Kosugiya is a Japanese restaurant located close to Sado Kisen's Ogi Port Ferry Terminal. The building has white walls in harmony with black planks, which gives an elegant atmosphere. The master chef of the second generation, who trained as a chef in Tokyo, puts heart and soul into cooking Sado-sourced seafood and produce. In addition to classic menu items such as sashimi and grilled fish, his own innovative cuisine is also highly praised. The mix of Japanese and Western cooking that the young chef's talents have produced has earned an unbeatable reputation.
- Fish Dishes
- 1953 Ogimachi, Sado, Niigata 952-0604
- Telephone Number
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 17:30 - 22:30
- Regular holiday
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Private dining room available
- Other attractions
- Banquet rooms, etc.
- Transport Access
- Ogi Port Approx 2 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Ogikou Sado Kisen（Akadomarisen Line、Ogi Line、Shukunegi Line） Approx. 2 minutes on foot from bus stop
Points of interest near Kosugiya
- Set menus/Rice bowls/Kamameshi(hot pot rice)
- Japanese-style Curry with Rice
Omiyage Ichiba Ogiya
Connected with Sado Kisen's Ogi Port Terminal, Ogiya is a shopping centre offering a great selection of Sado spe...
- Tub Boat Rides
- Gift Shops
- Chinese Ramen Noodles
“tub-boat” Rikiya Kanko Kisen
You cannot talk about Sado's special tub-boats without mentioning Rikiya Kanko Kisen. Lady skippers skillfully s...
- Museums, Art Galleries and Resource Centres
Saiwaimaru Exhibition Hall
Saiwaimaru is a Japanese-style wooden ship which belonged to the Kan-uemon Hasegawa family who were in the shipp...