Round off your evening at Takoboshi in Shukunegi
Takoboushi is a Japanese-style pub located in a corner in the Shukunegi village. A friendly mama-san (female manager of the bar) awaits you with stylish dishes. Takoboushi serves menu options which emphasize the taste of the season, as well as crowd-pleasing snacks such as Deep-Fried Octopus and Tempura of Squid Dried Overnight. Enjoy dining and the entertaining conversations with mama-san. Curry with turban shellfish and baked turban-shellfish curry topped with cheese are signature menu items at Takoboushi, which attract fans from both inside and outside Sado. Dining only is also welcome.
- Japanese-style Curry with Rice
- Tempura/Deep-Fried Dishes
- Fish Dishes
- 431 Shukunegi, Sado, Niigata 952-0612
- Telephone Number
- Official site
- Payment Methods
- Credit cards not accepted:
- Assistance in Foreign Languages
- Not available
- Opening Times
- 11:30 - 14:00, 18:00 - (closed at lunchtime from 15 October until 15 April)
- Regular holiday
- Number of seats
- Not required
- Open for lunch
- Transport Access
- Ogi Port Approx 10 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Shukunegi（Shukunegi Line） Approx. 1 minutes on foot from bus stop
- Shared parking lot available
Points of interest near Takoboushi
- Heritage and Relics
Iwayasan Cave and Buddha Statues
There is a sacred cave in the middle of Mt Iwaya at the back of Shukunegi Village. Various Buddha statues are c...
- Tub Boat Rides
- Strange Rocks and Bizarre Stones
Hangiri (washtub boats) in Shukunegi
Take a ride on a hangiri (washtub boat) and explore the world at sea level. The hangiri have been an essential f...
Having been a port since the medieval times, Shukunegi went through the prosperous 17th century brought about by...