Immerse yourself in nature on the cape!
Nyuzaki Beach is located in the Takachi area of Sotokaifu. The pebble beach stretches approximately one kilo metre, and the waters are amazingly clear. Some areas are rocky shore, which are known as a great fishing spot. A campsite laid down with turf sits next to the beach, making the combination a perfect place for sea-bathing and camping. Set against the backdrop of Nyugawa Valley, Nyuzaki Beach is situated in a fascinating natural surrounding. At the beach, you can enjoy a wide variation of outdoor activities, including sea-bathing, fishing from the rocky shore, and exploring the seashore.
- Outdoor Activities
- Takachi, Sado, Niigata 952-2214
- Official Bathing Season
- July 20st, 2019 (Sat.) - August 25th, 2019 (Sun.)
- Period of Lifeguard Cover
- 8:00 to 17:00
- [Public Toilet] Men: 4 urinals, 2 Japanese-style toilets, 1 Western-style toilet / Women: 4 Japanese-style toilets, 1 Western-style toilet
[Changing Room] 1 room each for men and women
[Shower Room] 3 water showers, 5 hot showers * *Separated by gender. Hot shower is available for a charge of 200JPY. Please tell the lifeguard when you wish to use it.
- Pebbles and Reef / Swimming area marked with buoys / Lifeguard on duty during the daytime
- Beach Huts
- Available 1
- Available to buy
- Available Curry with rice, stir-fried noodles, shaved ice, draft beer, drinks, alcoholic beverages, instant ramen noodles, sweets and snacks, swimming goggles, snorkeling equipment, etc.
- Beach Equipment Hire
- Available Beach parasol, swim rings *rental service available at the beach hut (for a charge)
- Ajoining Campsite
- Available Nyuzaki Campsite
- Transport Access
- Ryotsu Port Approx 100 by car
- Nearest bus stop
- Nyuuzaki（Kaifu Line） Approx. 1 minutes on foot from bus stop
- 50（free of charge）